Wednesday, May 15, 2013

In a Place of Good

What can I say?  Life's good.


I am finding my way around Naples and my days have developed a nice rhythm.  Sort of like the ocean.  

Mother's Day was relaxing and fun for me because we ended the day at the beach.  Here's a pic I took of my sweet family.


I feel so privileged and grateful to live so close to the beach.  It's literally 15 minutes down the street!

We are definitely back on track with our homeschooling studies.  I have found the main library in Naples to be pretty awesome.  There's a good amount of books that the kids and I need and want to read.  The library also has an outdoor area with crisp white columns, a gently trickling water fountain and bistro style tables and chairs all in a courtyard setting.  Pics to come (it's that nice)!

Here are more pics of our life in Naples, FL.

This pic is hubby and I on a beautiful date night at The Real Seafood Restaurant here in Naples FL.


Ari doing her final dissection for Advanced Biology.  It's a fetal pig in that plastic bag!


Ari and Rodney posing behind a display at the local movie theater where we saw Iron Man 3, which was friggin' great by the way!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment