Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess who's a soccer mom now?!

It is official.  My lovely and talented children are both playing soccer.  My sweet Ari's first game was tonight.  The coach yelled out "Good job Arianna!" twice.  This made my heart swell.  Proud mommy moment.  I know she really isn't all that interested in soccer, she prefers volleyball.  However she gave it her all tonight and I'm just so proud of her.

Tomorrow I get to witness my boy have a go of it in his first game.  I'll be just as excited to watch him.  I think I'll finally get around to adding pictures to this blog, starting with tomorrow's game!

I'll take that soccer mom title for now.  Well, until next spring when Ari plays volleyball and Rodney goes out for football.  Then I'll just be plain old mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment