Friday, August 31, 2012

And We're Off and Running...

I've taken a serious backseat to posting here because I've been in full back to school mode.  Plus I've been training for my new part time at-home job so I've been extra busy.

Well here's what I've been up to:

  • Still canning peppers and tomatoes!
  • Reading everything from Arabian Nights to Silver Ravenwolf's "Hedge Witch" with a bit "No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency" for extra fun.
  • Knee-deep in middle school Chemistry and advanced Biology and Anatomy.  Oodles of fun, I tell ya!
  • Finally bought a second car - yes we were a one-car family.  Ironically I haven't really gone anywhere except Aldi's, Harris Teeter and the library.
  • Still exploring Charlotte more and more (on the weekend mostly with the hubby)
  • Magic Mike - yeah, I had to.
  • Sadly, no writing.  I'm so disappointed with myself.
  • Making friends, or more like dating potential friends.
  • Readying up for football!
  • Growing little by little with divination.

I'm sure I've done other interesting things, but clearly they escape me.  Or they're just too OUT THERE to post in this blog! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment