Thursday, July 19, 2012

Florida Mini-Vacation

This past weekend the family took a drive down to Jacksonville Beach, Florida.  Sadly, my husband was there for a funeral, but we also had time in the weekend to qualify our time there as a mini vacation.  A much deserved vacation!  We haven't really had a good family vacation in quite some time.  Me and the hubby are LONG overdue for our own vacation getaway!

This is as close to the Corona ad as I could get. :-)


 Lovely to see even at 12 sandcastles are still OK.

This was a happy photo accident, but cool right!?


 I'm glistening!

My baby girl is just gorgeous!

View from the hotel balcony.  Loved having an oceanfront room.

Ken, poolside, drink, oh and some guy.  ;-)

This is what I was doing most of the day, relaxing poolside with the Tiki bar just to my right!


We all got up to watch the sunrise.  Awesome.

Breakfast of champions!

Oh my gosh, there is nothing like the greatness of the ocean to put things in perspective.  Life and death and appreciation for our time on this earth.  So grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment